PWD division at Sarhan and IPH sub-division to open at Narag
Rs. 45.80 crore for Chailla-Neripul Yashwantnagar-Kumarhatti Road
Jai Ram Thakur announces nine link roads in Sirmour besides a slew of other development measures .
Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur on Sunday inaugurated and laid foundation stones of developmental projects worth Rs. 42.32 crore during one day tour to Pachhad assembly constituency of Sirmaur district.
Chief Minister said that the State Government has sanctioned Rs. 45.80 crores for Chailla-Neripul Yashwantnagar-Kumarhatti Road under Output and Performance Bases Maintenance Contract (OPBMC). He also announced construction of three additional sets in PWD Rest House at Sarahan.
The Chief Minister announced opening of PWD division at Sarahan and PWD sub-division at Gagalskoh. He announced opening of BMO office at Rajgarh, IPH sub-division at Narag, ITI at Kotipadhog, PHC at Dagyar and Jaihar. Chief Minister also announced veterinary hospital at Mached and Naina Tikkar. He also announced starting of science classes in Government Senior Secondary School Diggal. He also announced providing Rs. 70 lakh for various roads in the area.
He announced upgradation of Government High School Sirmauri Mandir and Gadolpirag. He also announced science classes in Government Senior Secondary School Basan.
Earlier, the Chief Minister inaugurated office of SDM Pachhad at Sarahan, Sikken Dingr Kinner Bhaghyandhat road constructed at a cost of Rs. 4. 81 crore, Matelling and tarring of Chourighat-Sarsoo road done by spending Rs. 3.88 crore and Lift Irrigation Scheme Odour Pudla on which Rs.1.51 crore was spent.
Jai Ram Thakur also okayed following road construction projects :
- Link road to Bhureshwar Mahadev temple road to be done by spending Rs. 1.58 crore
- Thani Tammani to Tindu Khamru road to be constructed at a cost of Rs. 5.75 crore
- Khanotyo to Basall road to be built at a cost of Rs. 11.89 crore
- Gaithal Bhajed Mandikharan road on which Rs. 6.49 crore to be spent
- Kalyan Bhawan, Pachhad at Sarahan to be constructed at a cost of Rs. 1.94 crore
- Kujji Basti and its adjoining habitation G.P. Dilman to be built by spending Rs. 81 lakh
- Shariya Masriya in GP Shariya to be constructed by incurring Rs. 51 lakh
- Village Sikken, GP Dhar Tikri to be constructed with an outlay of Rs. 24 lakh
- Expansion of Sub Market Yard at Sarahan to be made by incurring Rs. 2.91 crore.