North India Times
North India Breaking political, entertainment and general news

Security Forces exterminate Burhan Wani Gang !


Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/northcyp/public_html/wp-content/themes/publisher1/includes/func-review-rating.php on line 212

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/northcyp/public_html/wp-content/themes/publisher1/includes/func-review-rating.php on line 213

Total five militants killed in Badigam Shopian gunfight

  • A total five militants killed which also includes top Hizbul commander Saddam Pedder
  • Security forces have now exterminated entire Burhan Wani gang
  • I am going to meet Allah, Professor turned militant tells his father
  • Five stone pelters also killed as they indulged in pelting and arson
  • Nearly 50 civilians injured during the second largest encounter in valley

The security forces on Sunday killed the last member of Burhan Wani’s gang Saddam Padder.With his encounter, Indian Security forces have exterminated the entire Burhan Wani gang.

Saddam Padder , the only alive member of the gang was also a top Hizbul Mujahideen commander who was killeld alongwith four other militants.

After neutralizing Padder , the security forces have now sent the entire 10 member Burhan Wani gang to ‘hell’. Padder was the only member who was alive.Other member Tarik Pandit had surrendered.

I am going to meet Allah Professor turned militant tells father 

Others killed also include a Kashmir University Sociology Assistant Professor Dr Mohammad Rafi who had gone missing only a couple of days ago. The slain militants had refused to surrender despite the announcements made on loud speakers by the Police. Their families were also taken to the encounter site to persuade the militants but to no avail.

“I am going to meet Allah !,” 33 year old Dr Mohammad Rafi,who had joined Hizbul Mujahideen on Friday had told his father over phone before he was killed.

Police sources told North India Times that five civilians, besides one Army personnel and one policeman were also killed during the encounter.Reports said angry protesters intercepted the vehicles of Fire and Emergency Department and set them ablaze which left nearly 50 civilians injured.

The gunfight between militants and the security forces comprising army, SOG of J&K Police and CRPF, continued for seven hours.

The mobile Internet services in in Shopian and Pulwama districts have been suspended to stop rumour mongering .

You might also like

Comments are closed.