Shimla’s Bamloe illicit tree felling probe not over yet says ministers

Work in progress of DLF at Bemloi in Shimla on Tuesday.Madhu Sood Mayor of Shimla also visited there. Photo TOIShimla: Himachal Pradesh government on Wednesday said the probe of illicit felling and land deal in Bamloe case is going on and the guilty will not go scot free.

“The investigations in Bemloe Builder case were still being conducted by revenue, forest and vigilance departments, so there was no question of giving clean chit in this case,” Kaul Singh Thakur, Health and Revenue Minister said.

The ministers said that the value of the land in Bemloe builder case was allegedly assessed at lower rates to save revenue fees. He said that the illicit tree felling by the builder is also being probed separately.

” The government will come to final conclusion only after receiving the investigation reports from all these three departments,” Sudhir Sharma, Urban Development minister said.

The ministers said that BJP leaders are in a hurry to take political mileage from misleading information being published in a section of press.

“BJP leaders should wait till the probe is over . We had already clarified in Vidhan Sabha that an impartial inquiry would be conducted in this case ,” Kaul Singh Thakur said.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.